Buy e30 odometer gears
Things to check KNOW before you buy:
- Make sure you are buying the correct version (vdo or moto?). Click here to know how.
- Make sure unit is correct. MPH or KPH? Gear counts are different for both.
- On VDO KPH units it is best to confirm the third gear count as there a couple different options. Options are: 12 inner teeth, 14 inner teeth, 16 inner teeth or 17 inner teeth. If not specified you will get 16 (the most common count).
- You must follow the instructions we provide online. So be sure to bookmark the instruction page for your unit! To insure e30 odometer repair kit works properly you must follow them.
- We only ship to your PayPal shipping address so please make sure that is where you want the gears to arrive.
- If you order the wrong gears, you may send them back. However postage costs will not be refunded ($2 domestic and $3 international).
- We are not liable for any damages or injuries that happen. Be safe, use common sense and good safety procedures.
E30 VDO version odometer gears (MPH) - Buy now
This VDO odometer gear set is for MPH broken E30 odometers that are no longer counting. Kit includes 3 odometer gears pictured below. DIY instructions can be found here.
E30 MOTOMETER version odometer gears (MPH) - Buy now
This moto odometer gear set is for MPH units in e30 bmws that are no longer counting miles. Kit includes 4 gears pictured below. DIY instructions can be found here.
E1 odometer gear (all units) - Buy now
This is perfect if not all of your odometer gears are broken. Its very common that its just that pesky little e1 12 tooth gear. The factory gear has a built in brass bushing, our replacement does not use this so it should be removed in installation. Written and video E1 DIY instructions can be found here.